Tuesday, February 22, 2011

45/365...Washer & Dryer Joy

Do you ever feel like one of these???


I must admit that I often feel like a laundry service. My husband usually does the delivery part for me. My washer and dryer are usually going. I have just never been one of those people who have a laundry day and do it once a week. It is a continual thing here at our house.

Recently I talked to my cousin who just moved her family to Switzerland. She said that the washers and dryers there are less than desirable. A load of laundry washed and dried takes her forever to do(like 3 hours a load.) I think I'd go crazy. I love my washer and dryer. I love it's efficiency. I love the accomplishment that I feel seeing all of my stacked and folded laundry.

Washer & Dryer Joy.
How do you do your laundry? Continually or once a week on laundry day?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Only on laundry day. I think I'd go crazy if I was constantly doing laundry.

BTY- I've loved your daily joy posts. They are fun to read and your photography is amazing!

Annalisa said...

One man's joy is another man's...hate? Not sure if that is how it goes, but laundry is for sure not my joy. Maybe if I had your laundry room and washer and dryer.

Emily said...

I'm a once a week girl! I like to feel like I'm caught up and can cross it off my list! I love reading your posts Jen! Banana bread is popular around here too!

Amber said...

I am with you...I do my laundry continuously as it needs done.