Wow, I can't even believe that we are at the beginning of February. I must say that I really like this month as a whole. I really love to decorate for Valentine's day and make fun treats. I love the holiday candy in all the reds and pinks. I also love getting to show my love and appreciation to my sweet men in my life! I have decided that for the month of February I am going to take pictures of the fun February themed things in my everyday life. I mean why not they do bring me great joy. It seems to be at the forefront of my mind as of late. I have been making some fun Valentines decor for my house as well as some yummy treats.
Today Kimball had a snow day and is home with me. I had come across this super easy and fun recipe on 'Tough Cooky' for play dough using koolaid. It smells so yummy and the colors are fabulous. We made pink lemonade, strawberry, orange, grape, and blueberry. What is your favorite flavor?
Welcome the month of LOVE!
Homemade Play Dough Joy.

Here is the recipe for those of you wanting to try it out:
1 1/2 C. Flour
1/4 C. Salt
1 pkg. Koolaid
1 1/2 T. veg. oil
1 C. Boiling Water
Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Stir in oil. Add water and stir with fork until dough-like. When cool enough, knead until smooth. If still to sticky, feel free to add more flour.
Play.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting that recipe, we made it yesterday and it turned out great! The girls loved playing with it.
Oh I am so glad...what flavor did you do?
Post a Comment