I love your candy jars - they are so cute! I would copy - but my teeth are so bad I 'd end up with a mouth full of cavities!
Lucky for me I have really good teeth!!! Also, the real trick...I rarely ever eat it;)
I agree I really like your candy jar. I am not a fan of these hearts but my Mom use to give me a box every Valentine's Day. It would serve as a great memory.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your candy jars - they are so cute! I would copy - but my teeth are so bad I 'd end up with a mouth full of cavities!
Lucky for me I have really good teeth!!! Also, the real trick...I rarely ever eat it;)
I agree I really like your candy jar. I am not a fan of these hearts but my Mom use to give me a box every Valentine's Day. It would serve as a great memory.
Post a Comment