Monday, February 21, 2011

41/365...Chin Dimple Joy

Oh how I wish that today was a "sun.. sun.. su-u-un.. sun shiny day." I see these pics and see that warm glow of sun coming in my window and just yearn for it. I think it is just that time of year when the winter blues have set in. We long for green grass, blue skies, leaves on trees, flowers...ahh..you get the picture.

Until then we have to find all of the other Simple Joys around us so we can continue to be happy for what we do have.

Kimball was born with this darling little dimple in his chin. It was just as pronounced then as it is now. I have always loved it. I can remember being in a grocery store line when he was very little and a random lady commenting on it. She told me that she believes that right before he was born and angel took their finger and pushed it to his chin and said "now this is a cute one!" In which the dimple was created. Kinda funny...I personally think it is bone structure. Her story was still sweet nonetheless.

Chin Dimple Joy.

No comments: