I know that the tradition is to get those little tiny Valentine cards with cartoon characters on them. I just decided to say to heck with tradition this year. Kimball is just not that into it and I didn't want to lick all of the envelopes. This is what I came up with. (remember the last post about the gum ball obsession?) I think the kids will love them and that's all that really matters right?
I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!!! I am looking forward to a fun dinner tonight with my man and little man. I love them both more than I can express!
Valentine's Joy.
2 comments:
Those are such cute Valentine's. Looking at your last few posts is giving me a serious sweet tooth! I love all of the fun thinkgs you have made.
You should start a food blog, your treats look amazing! I'm a horrible baker, I envy your skills.
Post a Comment