Thursday, February 10, 2011

29/365...Red & White Ribbon Joy

Why is it that I can hardly ever walk down a ribbon isle without having to by a spool? Seriously folks it is an issue. One time my aunt from out of town was at my house and started to open drawers in my kitchen looking for scissors. She happened to open one of my drawers that I had full of ribbon and exclaimed "oh, that is a happy drawer!" With a big grin and a very girly tone. I feel the same way as she does. I enjoy ribbon of all sizes, shapes, colors, textures, and weights. As you all know I also love things that are themed. I figured this was appropriate for the month of love.

Red & White Ribbon Joy.
(This was just what I had sitting on the counter...)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Ummm . . . There are at least 3 spools in this photo that are sitting in my craft bin right now. Love red ribbon. LOVE IT!!!

Betsy said...

Lusting after your ribbon collection!