Wednesday, February 9, 2011

28/365...Heart Decor Joy

I am always looking for fun do-it-yourself projects that can be done quickly and without costing very much money. I also have no problem copying other peoples ideas. I fact it is a bit of a fun challenge for me. To see if I can do it as well or better than someone else.

When I saw these cute little heart garlands on Pottery Barn Kids I just knew I had to make them. Well, kind of make them. I wanted to hang them from my light fixture above my kitchen table. They were quite easy to make and I guarantee much, much more cost effective. What do you think?

(Pottery Barn's Version)

Heart Decor Joy. (My Version)

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Hey Jenny-
I just wanted to drop a note to say I've enjoyed your "JOY" posts. Its fun to see your photography plus a good reminder of simple pleasures in life. Hope all is well for you guys. Please pass on a "hello" to your folks.

P.S. Nice job on the hearts! Pretty impressive! Happy Valentines Day!

Glo said...

I love these Jenny!!