Sunday, March 27, 2011

79/365...BBQ Chicken Pizza Joy

I have been having quite the hankering for bbq chicken pizza for several weeks. I actually have no idea who in town makes a good one either. So I made one myself.

Lets just say that it definitely hit the spot!

BBQ Chicken Pizza Joy.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Ohh..That looks so good. Could you share the recipe?

Jen Giorgis said...

Hey Emily...

It is from my good old favorite Pioneer Woman. I have yet to try one of her recipes that I do not like. I used a different pizza crust recipe than hers and sweet baby rays original bbq sauce. I am sure any pizza crust would be great though. I also used a mixture of fresh mozzarella and shredded mozzarella cheese.

Oh and after I rolled out my crust I poked it all over with a fork and pre-baked it for 10 min. Then added the toppings and baked it on 475 for another 17-20 min.

Hope it turns out yummy...let me know!