Sunday, March 13, 2011

65/365...Lotion Joy

Have you ever seen the ads for this particular brand of lotion? A lot of the time it features some sort of scaly creature. Usually an alligator. Let me just say on the record that I feel like that alligator the majority of the time. I was very blessed to have dry scaly skin. Blessing or curse? I'm not sure. So far the only good I have gotten from it is I have always had clear skin. I was very thankful for that through my teenage years. Rarely ever had a blemish on my face.

Now as an adult I am trying to preserve my skin and keep it hydrated. It is so hard to do when you are doomed from the get go.

This is my skin drink of choice. I have gotten the best results from this lotion and it doesn't feel all heavy and greasy like so many others I have tried.

Lotion Joy.
What is your skin drink of choice?

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Aveeno Intense Relief Overnight Cream. Having clear skin is nice, but having it be so dry it cracks here in the winter is not!

Lora said...

I love this stuff too. I love this picture. So cool.