Friday, March 25, 2011

77/365...Beautiful Joy

As the saying goes..."March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb." However, I think this year It is "in like a lamb and out like a lion."

This is what we woke up to this morning. What the heck??? I was so not mentally prepared for this. I am ready for spring. Green grass, flowers, leaves on trees, blue skies, maybe even a few rain storms.

Then I had to take Kimball to school and everything was just so beautiful. What a gift from God. Nature is truly breathtaking.

I just kept thinking the words to this familiar primary song:

Whenever I hear the song of a bird, or look at the blue blue sky.
Whenever I feel the rain on my face, or the wind as it rushes by.
Whenever I touch a velvet rose, or walk by a lilac tree.
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world.
Heavenly Father created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart.
I thank him reverently. For all his creations of which I'm apart.
Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me.

Beautiful Joy.



No comments: