Just inside those windows sits my sofa which usually sits me. I work on my computer there, take naps, watch TV, read books, ect...
The last 3 days as I was sitting there I heard a knocking on my window. Sometimes my dad will come to my back door and surprise me by doing this. I looked over my shoulder and there was no dad. I decided to go back to what I was working on. Again I heard that knocking. This time I got a little freaked out and decided to get up and look out on my patio to see what the heck I was hearing. Low and behold I found the culprit. This little robin saw his reflection in my window and decided he needed to fly into it.
My dad later informed me that it is something they do when wanting to mate. They fly into each other. Lovely!
Red Robin Joy.

1 comment:
i had to laugh at this post. when i saw the title i was thinking, red robin joy, yum yum! because the first thing that came to mind was the restaurant -- not the bird. :)
Post a Comment