Saturday, March 12, 2011

63/365...Cilantro Joy

Most Saturdays we all go to lunch as a family. It is just kinda our 'thing.' Today we chose to try a new mexican restaurant. I love mexican food and think I could eat it everyday...okay almost everyday.

We were greeted by these adorable little green sombrero wearing frogs. Trust me, they really are darling.


They also have very lovely tile art work. Actually I really like the atmosphere.


Also, all the chips and salsa you could ever want. It was so yummy... Did I mention that the name of the restaurant is Cilantro's? I love their name. It fits well with my taste. I simply adore cilantro!!!

Cilantro Joy.

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

You have no idea how good that looks on so many levels. The diet coke alone make my mouth salivate. Then add the chips and salsa. Oh I miss those two things!

Anonymous said...

Jen, this is Brads and my favorite place to go!!! We love the chips and salsa!