This whole week is 'Teacher Appreciation' week at our school. There have been specific things that we were supposed to do in celebration. For today we were supposed to send a treat. I was not so much in the mood to make something, but had a whole bunch of Jelly Bellies on hand. I decided to fill pint jars with them and attach this little saying that my sister-in-law came up with for me. Also, Kimball's teacher just happened to have dressed up as Jelly Bellies for Halloween and I had gotten pictures! Woo-hoo....I printed those out and added them to the tag as well.
We are so very thankful for our wonderful teachers here. We don't know what we would do with out them. Have you had a chance to spend and hour or two in your child's classroom? I really think it takes a special person to do that day in and day out. Cheers to all of out teachers!
Teacher Appreciation Joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment