My husband came home from work last week and asked me if I would make some cake pops for him to take to work. I think I was a bit shocked. Of all things why in the heck would he want cake pops? He then proceeded to tell me that some ladies at work had seen them before and were curious so he figured I could just whip some up for him to take. Remember when I did them before? I did little chicks at Easter a couple of years ago. Well, I have not done them since. They are a lot of work!!! But oh so cute. Because I was also going to that bay shower I decided I would make them. I sent some to work with him, and took one for everyone attending the shower.
Bakerella...how do you do it???
Cake Pop Joy.
P.S. These cupcake pops were way more labor intensive than the Chick pops. Just FYI
1 comment:
They were yummy though! Derek really liked all that chocolate.
Post a Comment