These are like my best friend. They have been though the good, the bad, and the ugly with me. I wear them to take Kimball to school in the mornings. I have worn them to the grocery store (yes I realize I should be ashamed of that, but I am not.) I have worn them in the Caribbean. I take them everywhere. Most days they are sitting right there at the edge of the carpet where I took them off to go on the carpet and just waiting for me to slip them back on. They are not very pretty anymore, but I haven't be able to find a good replacement pair yet, and I have been looking.
Until then they will have to be around just a little bit longer.
Pink Slipper Joy.
4 comments:
I have leopard print ones that I have worn in public as well. I think you've worn those to my house. =)
I am LOVING reading the things you love! Thanks for posting!
Yes Sheri...yes I have!
uummm, those look downright nice and stylish compared to my uggs. My slips are 2 years old, dirty and embarassing yet I still wear them out in public. everyday. Tonight I wore them to a restuarant. I too, have no shame.
Post a Comment