Living in Nebraska we are definitely accustomed to snow. Some years much more snow than others. This year, believe it or not, has been pretty mild. Especially if you compare it to last year. However, buy the end of January beginning of February everyone is begging for spring. I actual don't mind the stuff too much. I even shoveled once this year (because I don't know how to use the snow blower.) This is our first year having one. I think that shoveling gave me a new appreciation for snow blowers. I know my husband has sure enjoyed it. I just like to watch...I am amazed at how quickly, and well that little thing can clear away all that snow!
Snow Blower Joy.

(we don't quite get why that car parked right in front of our driveway? You could clearly tell where the drive was...some people are just...well you can fill in the blank------!)

No comments:
Post a Comment