Wednesday, January 26, 2011

14/365...Crushed Ice Joy

Ahhhh...there is just nothing quite like crushed ice!!! I LOVE it. Seriously a little crazy about it. I love it in a good Diet Pepsi or just to crunch on. This morning I was just craving a good fountain d. Pepsi with crushed ice so I had to make a stop at Kum & Go on my way home after dropping of Kimball.

Some other great places to get crushed ice are: Sonic, Quick Trip, Fantasy's, Sam's Club, and all Hospitals.

Where do you go to get crushed ice?

Crushed Ice Joy.

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

I love that kind of crushed ice, and like you only over a nice large diet pepsi. That's so funny you have all the good "ice" places picked out. I have the same list here!

P.S. Isn't it funny how our whole family was all Diet Coke and now I think almost everyone has transitioned to Diet Pepsi.

maggie said...

oh my goodness. i'm totally with you on this one!!! love crushed ice. we have this GREAT place here in North Carolina named 'cook-out' and i have to stop there for a crushed ice Coke to often if the truth be told! :)

jtibs said...

I beg to differ Amanda....the Tibbitts have not abandoned the blessed Diet Coke. And I don't think we ever will. I'd rather drink water than Diet Pepsi.

Swilor Family said...

I love your joyous posts and pictures! It makes me happy reading over all the little things that bring your joy. Crushed Ice is a big joy of mine as well. I was going to let you know that Sonic and Gandolfo's are my favorite places for crushed ice, but I see you have quite the list already! :)