We took the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful day at the Airshow this past weekend. For those of you who know my son, you also know that he loves to be the center of attention. This was no exception. He took every chance he could to try to be the center of attention. Aside from talking to absolutely any, and everyone he decided to perform a little show of his own. He had me tie his 'nie, night' around his neck so that he could be an airplane, and then proceeded to run all over with his little arms extended shouting " Look at me, Look at me, I'm an airplane!." I must say that I was laughing so hard. That boy just has absolutely no inhibitions. It was almost my favorite part of the whole airshow. He was just so happy, and full of life.
He is showing me his dirty hands from rubbing them on the wheels of the plane. In the backround you can see the "THUNDERBIRDS" flying in formation. They were amazing to see and truly the highlight of the day.
This is another fascination of Kimball's...GIRLS. I don't know what I am going to do with him when he is older? This 4 year old hits on more girls than I have ever seen any other male do in my life. ( here he was using the famous "hey lady do you like my helicoptor?" line, and then proceeded to show her his 'nie, night' and suck his fingers.) Do you think he'll be able to find a girl that is into that sort of thing? Seriously, and he has a particular taste as well, but I won't get into that here. Ask me sometime if you want to know! I am really worried for what the future holds pertaining to my son and the opposite sex!
14 comments:
That is so funny - I've seen the same tendancy in Andrew already - he has a thing for Blondes! At the fountain the other day he made a b-line across the park to the most beautiful 16 year old girl there and climbed up and sat next to her and smiled - oh Boy!
awww I remember taking Zach to the airshow when we lived in Omaha. It was so much fun and he was such a little guy! I can't believe he is starting kindergarten next week!!!! very cute pics!!!
Hilarious! What's his particular taste in girls?? You've got me curious! He is such a doll. What great picture too...Love it!
what a little hamm! wish i could see him in action! ;-)
ok...you need to lock that boy up! That is hilarious! Great pictures, by the way. I love the colors. I need your dad to come out again and give me some more photography lessons!
to answer your question...I use a canon 30D and I only have the lame kit lens it came with and the 50mm 1.8 that was only 80 dollars. I am yearning for the 24-70mm f/2.8, but I have to save my money for that one! There is so much I need to learn. i should start writing down my questions and sending them to you!
That is so funny, I laughed and laughed when I read about how he likes to hit on girls. Please tell me more about his "taste" in women.
I think Kimballs got the right idea of picking up girls though. He starts off with some one liners to lure then in and then breaks out his sensitive side! Good for him! :)
Don't you love how children make you laugh all the time at the most random times. He is getting so big and it is so fun to see their personalities really develop and come to life. We could learn something from him couldn't we. Have you been able to get on my blog yet? I've invited you a million times. My email is laurengoff@creighton.edu
Oh no, you are going to have your hands full. Especially since he is such a handsome lil' dude! Zachary also loves the ladies. And, I might add that he has very particular taste also. In first grade, we had to break him of all the kissing of his teachers. Yikes. He has grown up now, so only an occassional smootch at school.
I can totally see Kimball doing that. He's such a great kid. Glad you had fun we might have to check it out next year.
So cute! I just saw your comment on our blog...so glad you found us. I can not believe how much Kimball looks like you guys...it's uncanny. He is so dang cute and sounds like he has some mad lady skills.
Oh those are great pictuers of Kimball at the Air Show. I have seen Kimball in actions with the ladies. He knows how to smooth-talk 'em. He cracks me up.
I love these pictures, they turned out really good! That is such a funny story, I sure he'll love hearing all about it when he is older!!
Post a Comment