Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn


The Day has finally come!!! Yes I am a bit obsessed, but I am so excited. I got on the band wagon a little late and just read all 3 of the books (and any other information, outakes, ect... that I could get my hands on) a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, it is all fresh in my memory and I am so excited................ I will be one of those "Twihards" waiting in a line at 12:01 am for my copy and I am not ashamed to say so. Happy reading to all of you in my little vampire world!!!
(UPDATE: I am on Page 533 and enjoying every minute!!!)

7 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

I am soooooo excited for tonight when we can party with other obsessed people like ourselves. I feel like a teenager I'm so excited.

Gabriella said...

Hey Jenny, it's Amanda your cousin, I stumbled upon your blog! I can't believe how big Kimball is, he is too cute. I hope things are going well for you, it's nice to connect in the blogging world!

Amanda

Amber said...

Hey Jenny, your blog is so cute! I love all of the pictures, although I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you have really cute photos. And congrats on being "adoption pregnant".

P.S. Did you end up buying new bedding for your bed?

Amber

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

hey, twilight is going good, i just have a hard time finding time to read and then wehn i do i get so sleepy. anyway i am loving it!!!! i will let you know when i am finished. i am over 1/2 way through. it is getting awesome!!!!
what is this adoption pregnant? what the?...

Amber said...

I found your blog kind of randomly. I got an email from a girl in my ward named Rachael Chappel that had her blog link on it, and she had a link to Jennie Bartlett's blog, so I was looking at it, and saw your name.

Jenee Zirker said...

Yea I've read the book's too and can't wait for this last one. I must admit I've had a hard time getting into the host but I can't wait to start reading Breaking Dawn. I glad you are back to the blogging world we missed you.

maggie said...

i just love that you waited in line for the 4th book! i have had to resist, just to much to do right now, but i can't wait to get my hands on it in a couple weeks. happy reading!