We have always wanted a king size bed and we finally got one. We have loved it, but I haven't loved trying to find bedding. This bed is seriously very high. I realize that I am short and all, but it comes to just above my waist. Hence the footstool at the bottom of the bed. That is for me to climb in. Otherwise, I would need a running jump....no joke! Anyway, I think I have found some bedding that I like that actually covers the mattress. I am just not sure which way I like it made?!?! This is where you all come in. I want your opinion as to which way you like the ensamble put together? I know it isn't that big of a deal, and that I usually have an opinion about everything, but I just can't make up my mind. Please give me your "2 cents" on the subject.
#1
#2
15 comments:
i love that you are asking all your online/blogging buddies! great idea actually i might have to use it sometime! as for me i like #2! love the bed and the bedding! can't wait to get my king size someday.
I vote #1. Have you tried lining the pattern pillows along the head board and putting the white in from of those. Then you could top it off with a fun accent pillow right in front. Maybe a solid color with your monogrammed G on the middle!
I agree with Kimberly. I like option #1. I also think that it would look nice to put the pattern pillows behind the white (as long as you can still see them a little bit). I love the bedding though. It looks really nice; good job!!
Oh there is nothing like a king size bed. Although they do take more room it's so nice. I like #2 the bed is awesome and it's a great choice in bedding. But, I'm not a fashion expert by any means.
I love the bedroom set, and what a beautiful house you have. I like option #2 the best. You have great taste, so I'm sure which ever you decide will look terrific. By the way, I laughed when I saw the footstool, that is too funny. Darn it for those short leg Bailey jeans.
I like #2 better. Both are gorgeous, congrats on the new bed.
I go for #1. You are so good that things like that. The colors are awesome. If we got a King size bed, I might not ever find Micah. LOVE the footstool by the way.
I like #1 the best. I'm Super jealous that you have a KING!!! The step stool just cracks me up. I always forget that you're short. Now Kimball can climb up in the middle of the night - don't worry you won't even know he's there because your bed is so massive!
I vote #1. We have a Cal. King. It's still not decorated the way I like. So, I'm very jealous of your ensamble. Love the king size beds that make room for lots of SNUGGLING!
This is like THEE funniest post ever! The stool by your bed is TOO cute! Love it, love it. I'd have to vote for #2, I like lots of the print showing!
I think I really like #2. Hopefully all these opinions help instead of hinder you. :)
I like #2, but you know me and my tastes, so I'm sure that doesn't surprise you. It's so unlike you to not know which side of the decision you stand on - are you feeling ok?
I know I"m a bit belated in responding to this! I could tell you that I spent the time wrestling over which way I preferred the bed but that would be an outrageous lie. ;) I like #2. And your footstool absolutely KILLS me!!! Love the bed.
Seriously you guys....I know the footstool seems like a bit much but it is a bit of a need for me to get into the bed!
#2...you will love the bigger bed!
Post a Comment