#4
Yes you guessed it...SNOW really is one of my favorite things! Especially the first big snow of the year. We just happened to have that a bit early this year. However, we are supposed to get some dumped on us tomorrow and again on Tuesday. I say let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!
(i do feel a little bad for my contractors that have to work outside in the stuff)
#5
Go Big Red
I am definitely NOT a 'fair weather' fan . I was born with scarlet running through and through me. They are my favorite sports team and always will be!
Good ole' Nebraska U
Where the girls are the fairest
The boys are the squarest
Of any old place that you knew.
There is no place like Nebraska
Where we're all true blue
We'll all stick together
In all kinds of weather
For good ole' Nebraska U!!!


5 comments:
snow? you're NUTS! I guess you picked the right place to live!
I'm so jealous of the snow!! It is beautiful. Apparently, we don't get very much snow here in St. Louis... bummer =( I have to comment on your #1 favorite thing, Chipotle. I do agree that it is good, but it's nothing like Cafe Rio in Utah. If you ever get out there, you HAVE to try it. I'm still craving it and we've been away for almost 6 years! Take care =)
You crazy Nebraska peeps.
Do you STILL love the snow!!!!!
So I'm posting to the soul trains, Thompsons and you...could you please let the UT Goffs know what you are doing...I want to see your new home and Kimball etc. We are in the process of selling...I just really want a larger dining space please. Want to come be my general contractor? Sure miss and love ya Jen!
Post a Comment