I have never really understood why the song 'My Favorite Things' from the musical The Sound of Music is considered a Christmas song??? Seriously...I get Silver Bells, Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, The First Noel and so on, but My Favorite Things...really? It talks about girls with white and blue dresses (not very christmas-ie) raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, and rainbows??? There are definitely not rainbows around here at Christmas time.
However, it does also talk about snowflakes, brown paper packages tied up with string, sleigh bells, and warm woolen mittens...which I can relate to! So, in Julie Andrews fashion (and a talk show host in which I will not name) I have decided to list one of my Favorite Things for each day in December. Of course you are welcome to close your eyes and hum the song or think of me singing it with all of my own plug ins!!!
To start the month off I have decided to list my favorite fast food restaurant.

I really think that I could eat it almost everyday. This is what I love...
*Chicken Fajita Burrito w/ guacamole
*Chips/Salsa (the green salsa)
I'd love to hear some of your favorite things and even invite or shall I say challenge you to post about them as well!
3 comments:
I was going to do a "Favorite Things" list too - great minds think alike, you're just more on top of it than I am. I think my fave fast food restaurant is Panera, but Chipotle isn't far behind!
I"m with you! Check out my blog I'm going to do this with you!
Great idea for your blog. I did do a "these are a few of our favorite things" list for my Christmas card last year. Does that count?
My favorite "one-stop" shopping... Target.
Post a Comment