I started reading them all again over thanksgiving, and I am in the middle of new moon!
I LOVE reading about your favorite things! It makes me feel closer to you! Thanks
you should read the blue bloods series and let me know what you think. Its a very similar vampire story. Also, do you like the show Vampire Diaries?
How did you like the movie...some nice male bodies eh..wish we could go together. Miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I started reading them all again over thanksgiving, and I am in the middle of new moon!
I LOVE reading about your favorite things! It makes me feel closer to you! Thanks
you should read the blue bloods series and let me know what you think. Its a very similar vampire story. Also, do you like the show Vampire Diaries?
How did you like the movie...some nice male bodies eh..wish we could go together. Miss you!
Post a Comment