Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ode to Fall


This is absolutely my most favorite time of year!!! However, the weather we have been having here in Nebraska has been less than desirable. One may even mistake it for being the Northwest rather than the Mid-west. I am so tired of the rain and mud. I'm not quite giving up on fall yet. I have tried to do some fall projects to keep my spirits high!
I took one of these to all of Kimball's teachers at school!



Kimball is extremely in love with spiders! I got this cute idea from a magazine somewhere and just had to copy it! You can use either Tootsie-Pops, or Blo-pops. Which ever you prefer. I used Blo-Pops so that the spiders had bigger heads!


I really think that this was one of our very last days of Fall. I'm so glad that I was able to enjoy the day and get to take pictures of this cute family! To see more of them click (HERE)



I hope everyone has fun Trick-or-Treating!

7 comments:

Swilor Family said...

Your apples look delicious! Are they dipped in caramel and chocolate?! Mmmm... makes me hungry. They turned out beauiful.

Grace said...

You need to start your own treats magazine! Everything looks so yummy and perfect!

Britt said...

How fun! What I LOVE about your blog is that your photos of the things you do are just as amazing as what you've created!

Blake and Yanery said...

you are amazing! I can't wait to make cupcakes with you!!

Amber said...

That is too bad that the fall in NE has been so rainy. Your caramel apples look so good...you could probably start charging money for some of your treats. I'm wishing I was one of Kimball's teachers!

The Goffs said...

Well I made the tissue ghost pops does that count haha..I'll have to remember the spiders..how did you get the body black? Wish we could craft together. I look forward to the post of Kimball in his Halloween gear. Hope you had a happy one!

Glo said...

Jenny, i am ecstatic that you blogged...is this your bi-annual post? just kidding. Those apples look AMAZING! My mouth is watering. I like when you blog, please do so more!