'T was Halloween night and all through the house
Every creature was stirring, including the mouse;

My Little Race Car Driver!!! Kimball kept telling me that he wanted to be a mummy for halloween. We were going to make him a costume but just plain ran out of time. Life is busy around here. Luckily I found this cute costume and he didn't fight me on the issue. He actually really loved it and I know that he'll wear it over and over and over...
We have been so lucky to have my brother and his wife and 2 kids here for the week! Nicolas was this darling little bear. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of his new baby sister in her flower costume.




4 comments:
Now i am starving! those look amazing, you have such a gift for those treats!
Seriously I'm dying for one of those. I just don't have the energy and my injured finger would certainly hinder the frosting part:) Oh they look good!
I wanted to make some cute treats and I didn't make any....no time with parent teacher conferences the same week as Halloween. Kimball and Nicolas look super cute!
Kimball looked so cute! Nicolas is adorable I haven't even seen him before, cute costumes! :)
Post a Comment