I absolutely love the crispness of fall. So much so that we decided to go camping two weekends in a row. It was so much fun and so relaxing. I also think that Kimball was in absolute heaven.
He could not leave the fire alone. Anything and everything he could find that would burn he threw in the fire. We gave up trying to keep him away from it after about the first hour. I guess we are just going to have a little 'pyro' on our hands.
We went with the Thompson's both weekends, and the second weekend my brother and his wife joined us with thier 2 little girls.
We had a blast and can't wait for another weekend to go.
8 comments:
Love the last pic! There is something about the way nature brings out the freedom to pee where ever...when ever!
Please call me. I can't find your number anywhere!
(951) 246-7782
That is exactly what Kaleb would have done. He pees in the grass at my in-laws every summer. There is something about swimming that makes him have to go and he goes 2-3 times every 1/2 hour.
How fun! Camping is the best in the fall. Seriously that last picture is so stinking funny.
That looked like a lot of fun. It is WAY to cold here to go camping. I hope you enjoyed it for us too!
that is to funny!!! i love the pic of kimabll. he is such a boy!!! so cute!!!
That is so fun that you have been taking advantage of the cool fall weather! I do love fall in Nebraska.
Kimball is made for camping. He was so great. I loved being out in nature with our kids and with such good buddies. I miss that hot apple cider.
I LOVE that last picture! Ben is totally jealous of your camping trips! I'm such a dud...I no likey camping!
Post a Comment