Hopefully everyone had a
Happy Halloween!
I know that we did I Can't actually believe that it has already come and gone. Where is the year going? Usual our Halloween traditional dinner is chili, cornbread, and root beer. However, this year it was so hot that we decided to go a different route. It was called Godfathers Pizza! It was so nice and easy to just order pizza. I'm thinking that I may change our tradition to that. Is that just terrible of me?
Kimball and I carved our pumpkin outside that afternoon, that was a first for us. Seriously, why was it so warm. I am used to freezing and even at times snow. I am glad that there wasn't snow. It was basically just a relaxing day. Other than Kimball asking when he got to go trick-or-treating.
Fun was had by all!!! Now I want to know what some of your Halloween Traditions are, or some that you want to start? Please do tell.............
8 comments:
Love your pictures!
We also had PIZZA on halloween! It's our "Nebraska" tradition. In California we had mexican food on Halloween night.
We just planted a Red Maple tree in front, so this year we took pictures of all our neighbors standing by it. That's our new tradition.
Love your blog!
Hi Jen! Our Chile tradition has gone to the wayside as well...the kids don't enjoy it as much as the adults! Cute porch!
We almost got pizza for Halloween, but Q'doba sounded better. Cute pics - I love that Kimball ran from house to house and then asked for drinks - hilarious. I'm not sure we have traditions other than pumpkin carving and trick or treating, oh and my bats that we hang up every year!!!
Cute pictures! I love Kimball's costume, and how he was asking people for drinks, too funny! I also loved how warm it was outside, too bad it can't be like that every year!
Kimball looks darling and that is a pretty cute looking pumpkin too. I'm glad he had fun too I'm sure all the neighbors loved his friendliness. We couldn't have asked for better weather either.
Love the new house. When did you guys move? Excited to see you guys get all your adoption papers in, give me a call if anything happens. And by the way, your pictures from your studio are awesome! Can you come take pictures of my kids!!! I need some adorable pictures like that.
Your Jack-o-Lantern is so cute. Kimball is such a hansome fireman. Look out ladies...he will try to rescue all of you. I can just see him trying to go hang out in everyone's houses. He is so fun.
P.S. Take a guess on what Troy bought tonight...while I was a work.
sorry I didn't call you back...i got your message a day late, then I forgot...basically I'm a loser. cute house. cute decorations!
Post a Comment