Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Reason To Follow The Word Of Wisdom

I don't know about you but as for me I hate throwing up! I thought this was pretty funny.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha! I love it! where did you find that one? That really is funny and clever.

ali said...

classy!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh wow! That is seriously hilarious! Looove it!
Have you seen the new "Twilight" trailer??? It's FANTASTIC! If you haven't yet, go to stepheniemeyer.com and click on the link for twilightmovie.com. It'll pop right up. Let me know what you think! I can't wait!

Jen Giorgis said...

Megan-I have seen the new trailer and I did absolutely LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for the movie to come out. It should be fun.

Emily said...

Thanks for that nice comment you left on my blog. You are a true friend! Thanks for being excited for me!