Over Labor Day weekend we had the fun opportunity to drive to Fort Bridger, WY and then went on to Utah. This was a trip to visit Jadies family. Some of them we don't see very often. Funny thing is...as I was going through the pictures I took, I didn't get any of the family. Oooops!!! I guess I was too intrigued by the scenery and the cows.

Kimball loved chasing this dog...and the cats...and the horses...and the cows!!! He truly has a tender love for animals.

I loved the trees in this picture. This is at the rendezvous in Fort Bridger.

We made a quick stop along the way in Kimball, NE to say hello to Jadies parents. I couldn't resist the photo opp.



This is on the ranch. My son was in heaven. He talked and talked and talked to those cows!


This is actually in Kimball, NE. I wish we would have been in this shot. Isn't it so pretty?
4 comments:
How fun! Kimball is such a handsome boy. I love your pictures, they're gorgeous!
What a great trip! I'm so sad we missed seeing you! Kimball is really growing up to be a good looking boy. I'm hoping he and Celeste can go on a date one day. ;)
Beautiful pictures!
Love the Kimball pics - the boy and the city!!! I think boys named after towns are the best!!! ;-)
Post a Comment