Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great Minds Under Construction


Yay...finally the first day of school. Can you tell that I am excited? Kimball is too. The school theme for the year is "Great Minds Under Construction" This will be his second year of Kindergarten and we all know it is going to be a GREAT year!

Right before we left for school! My little man being a ham as always. He is so funny.


This is Mrs. Thompson...we are so excited to have her as Kimball's teacher this year!


Kimball & Elias They are great buddies.


Dad got to come up to the school for the first day festivities. It was so fun to have him there. He missed it last year.


Getting ready to go into the school.



Our school mascot

6 comments:

Gabriella said...

How exciting! Kimball is so handsome. I hope school is great for him and hopefully you'll enjoy the break it gives you :)

Melyssa said...

Yay! He looks so stylin'! But, I only got the smallest glimpse of your home! I'm ready for a blog post about that next! :)

Jen Giorgis said...

Melyssa...
There are just so many pictures I was too lazy to upload them on here. I did however put pictures of the house on Facebook. Look at my albums.

Sheri said...

I love the pics in front of your new house and especially the one of you and kimball together!!!

Rapp Family said...

I hope Kimball has a wonderful year! It looks like he's going to a very organized and proactive school. I love the theme for the year. Beautiful home too!!

ali said...

yay for the first day of school, but what I'm dying over are those beautiful lanterns on your front steps!