Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy "COLD" New Year

For those of you wondering if I was ever going to return to blogging (drumroll please.............................)
Yes, I am hopefully back. I have just been a little caught up in the post holiday fatigue, trying to decide what new years resolutions I should make, taking care of a sick child, trying to stay warm, and so on.
Nothing else too exciting around here. This is one of Kimballs new favorite things to do. However, he gets very frustrated when those plastic wheels just keep spinning in the snow. I think he was looking for something a little more 'extreme sports' like. We are so in trouble!!!




P.S. I have decided that I am not very good at goal making. Actually, I can make them, I just never seem to stick with them!!! So, if any of you want to help me in my New Years Resolution this year it would make me very happy. I resolve to adopt a new baby!!! (Hopefully it will work this year. My fingers are double crossed!)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Glad to see your back. I've missed you. Good luck on your goal this year. I'll keep my ears open!

Lora said...

Kimball looks so cool spinning on the snow. I like your goal for this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed too :).

Jeremy and Neeley said...

Well, that's the best goal I've heard yet. We'll be praying for you :-)

ali said...

Now that's a goal worth accomplishing!

Kimberli said...

Kimball is a crack-up!

Good luck with your goal. We wish you all the best! Did you get the email with my phone number? Just want to make sure...

Jen Giorgis said...

Kim, yes I got it and I still want to call you! It has just been crazy around here!!! I'll be calling you soon ;) Thanks!


EMILY: I don't have an email address fro you but I want invited to view your blog!!! I haven't been able to keep up since you went private. My email is jengiorgis@gmail.com Hopefully this will work!

heidi said...

Was my friend Stacy able to give you any info. other than you already had about adopting?

The Goffs said...

What a lucky kid. I want his Christmas. I really want you to have another baby too. I am always keeping my ears open.