Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute card!! Love the colors. Merry Christmas!

Amber said...

That is such a cute card. Merry Christmas to you too. (I got the 3rd and 4th books for Christmas so I had a great Christmas!)

Emily said...

Way cute! Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for being my family on the holidays while we were in NE. We miss you guys!

maggie said...

just got your cute card in the mail! thanks so much for thinking of us. we miss you guys! hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Megan Bartlett said...

Now that's adorable! I love your card! And a Merry Christmas to YOU!

Lora said...

I love the colors. It is a really cool card. You all look really good considering your were FREEZING out there.