For those of you who tried to listen and see the video.......I had the wrong web address. Sorry, try it again. It will work now and is definately worth watching! There are also some fun coloring pages & activities that you can print out for your kids. I loved the ABC book. It is darling and your kids can make it thier own.
4 comments:
Ok, so how was the cruise? Super awesome...tell me all about it, post a blog with some pictures or something...still sad we didn't get to go :(
Okay chica - You've been home for a week, where are the pics? I'm dying to live vicariously through you
Hey Jen, I agree with everyone else. I want to see some pictures from the cruise!
I LOVE NEBRASKA!! It is so NOT an oximoron when I say it. So...I'm really wanting cruise pictures. Hey, will you tell the Goffs to invite me to their blog?
Post a Comment