Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our House

For those of you wanting to see a picture of the exterior of our house, here you go. We still have shutters to add to a few the the wondows(window above the garage, on the front porch, and the large one w/ the arched window). Hopefully once we get some warmer weather we can get those up!!!

5 comments:

maggie said...

you guys! it looks so great! we are so excited for you. next time we are in town we'll have to see it. when that we'll be i have no idea, hopefully not to far away!

Emily said...

Congrats. It's beautiful. You are so lucky.

Emily said...

I miss the beautiful homes in Omaha - everything here is old and EXPENSIVE!

Mercy said...

It's a very appealing exterior - great job, Miss Designer! I especially like the stone accents.

CR said...

I love your house. It is a very sharp looking home! Great blog as well. Fun to read.