Friday, February 1, 2008

About Time!!!


I am so excited....... Not only did I get a new computer from my dear husband for Christmas, I am getting a new camera as well. We were given a Dell gift card when Jadie bought the computer and he is letting me use it towards a new camera. I of couse still have my SLR's to use , but sometimes for everyday use a little point and shoot is just too convienent. My little point and shoot that I have been using is just 3.1 megapixils, which as many of you realize many cell phones take higher res. pictures than that. My New camera is a 12.1 megapixil. Big jump........ I also found out that it is supposed to be delivered today. I didn't think it would be here until mid next week, so even better. You know what I'll be playing with this weekend!!!

3 comments:

maggie said...

gotta admit i'm a little jealous! :-) can't wait to see some of the pics you take! have fun!!!

Rapp Family said...

Hey Jenny,

I got the link to your blog from Rosalyn. I love your new home! It is so beautiful! It's fun seeing pictures of your cute family. You can check out our blog at http://rappstars.blogspot.com

Take care,
Mandi

Heidi A said...

I'm jealous. I love my SLR, too, but sometimes it's just nice to not have to lug it around.