Monday, May 2, 2011

97/376...Dilly Bar Joy

I can remember growing up and what a special treat it was to go to Dairy Queen for a cherry dilly bar. Now sometimes after school when Kimball has had a great day I take him. Cherry is his favorite too!

Dilly Bar Joy.


4 comments:

Rapp Family said...

I love looking at you blog and admiring your creativity and photo skills! Keep them coming b/c I really enjoy them.

Can I ask your advice on purchasing a camera? I'm in the market for a new one, and would love to have pictures with a quality like you have--I don't know if that's realistic or not. I'm willing to start learning, but I would probably rely on programmed settings for a while. I'll just use this new camera to capture my family, but they are very active, so my main problem is getting blur. Another photographer friend recommended the canon t1i or the canon t2i. Can you give me your opinion? Also, what lens would you recommend that would allow plety of zoom and let plenty of light in? Do you frequently use an external flash, and is it pretty important to have one? Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Can you e-mail me at rappsong@yahoo.com. Have a great holiday weekend!

Amy said...

Jennifer, your blog is beautiful! I snooped it out after reading Carma's post on facebook. You're son is adorable!

Lora said...

Cherry Dilly Bars were always my favorite. I still love that weird waxing coating.

Swilor Family said...

Oh my goodness, he is so big! You are a great photographer.