Monday, April 18, 2011

92/365...Computer Time Joy

My hiatus from my blogging is hopefully over. It all started with being sick, and then having an unexpected not so fun turn of events happen for our family, and then a full hard hard drive. I know excuses excuses. I hope to be back on the bandwagon. It may take a week or so to get caught up with the pictures that I did take during that time so bear with me if you will.

This day was so funny. I had no idea he was in there doing his thing until I heard giggling and went to see what the heck was going on. Only to find this scene. I had a bit of a chuckle. This child just gives me so much to work with in the way of blackmail photos for years to come.

Computer Time Joy.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Glad you are back Jen - hope you are all okay. Missed your awesome photos and news!!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-ceo-termuda-di-dunia