I have been thinking for a while about giving my blog a facelift?!?!?! So, I am now in need of comments from the peanut gallery. Do you like it? Is it too busy? Undecided? Liked the old simple style better?
The jury is still out for me. Please do tell how you really feel. I NEED your help!!!
P.S. I agreed with Neeley's comments and am now trying a new one. So, let the comments come. This one or something else?
Thanks Neeley for the honesty.
7 comments:
I'm all about re-vamping blogs (I think I've finally settled on one for a while), but you know I'll always tell you the truth, Jen...too busy. I like the colors, though.
I think it is cute! The only thing that I'm not super crazy about is all the empty space on the edges but what can you do. Then again, I make new backgrounds for my blog at least once a month. Gotta love Photoshop!
I love your new header; it is super cute. I also really like the colors and the polk-a-dots.
The new header is way cute. I love it.
I don't think it is too busy at all. It's super cute.
I know I'm a little bit late on this, but I LOVE IT! It looks so cute! So cute, in fact, that it makes me want to stop by several times a day!
Jen, I am Ron Rawlings' sister. I know that you haven't meet me. I knew Jadie in high school. Good luck with the adoption process. You have a cute boy. It was fun to look at the pictures. I especially liked the throwing up pumpkin and family photos.
Post a Comment