Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dirt and Diva

As many of you all know my son is all boy in just about every sense of the word! He gets wild and crazy, loves to be tough and tumble, is stocky and solid, and could definitely spend hours just sitting in an empty lot playing in the dirt.
So would you say that he was channeling his more feminine side here? He insisted on eating his lunch in the buff and wearing this purple crown. I would maybe expect something like this from a daughter, but my son? I just couldn't keep myself from taking the pictures. Blackmail for when he gets older???!!

11 comments:

Melyssa said...

HAHAHAHAHA! What did Jadie have to say about that?

Jen Giorgis said...

He hasn't seen it yet! Shhhh...don't tell!

Jeremy and Neeley said...

If only it was socially acceptable...wouldn't we all eat in the buff whilst wearing a purple crown?

Emily said...

Oh dear...That is funny. I thought of you today while I was in Costco. I saw a bunch of polish pottery! Are you still collecting it?

Amber said...

That is so funny. I wonder though...who bought him the purple crown?

Jen Giorgis said...

I bought it to go with something I am donating for a fundraiser (pictures to come) He found it!

JessandKeriHatcher said...

A real man isn't afraid of his feminine side Jen-This just means he's is very mature for his age! I love it!

jtibs said...

Wow-he is going to hate that picture in about 5 years.

lacey said...

Oh wow! This is too funny!! Kimball is quite the character! We had a fun time with you all Friday. We need to all get together again sometime to hang out! And thanks for keeping me updated on Gillette!

maggie said...

i my goodness. i can't wait to show ron this! love it!!!!

Mark and Jana said...

WOW! is all I can say. :)