While we were in Minnesota for Christmas we decided to brave
The Mall of America. We actually got very lucky in that there was a huge Snow Storm with 'Blizzard" like conditions. I know that does'nt sound lucky, but it was b/c the Mall wasn't nearly as busy as it would have been on Christmas Eve Day. Kimball was able to ride the rides to his little heart's content. He didn't even have to wait in any lines.


Our Little
PILOT Kimball loved making his plane go up and down.


Even Jadie got to go for a ride...hopefully this wasn't a pre-cursor for when Kimball turns 15?
4 comments:
What were you guys doing in Minnesota for Christmas? Do you have family there? Isn't that mall fun, and huge? I love your blog, and I'm so glad you started one!
Brittany
so glad you are blogging. i have been meaning to email you just to say hi and tell you thanks for the christmas card and picture. you guys look so great. can't wait to keep up on everything going on with you guys! happy new year!
We haven't even talked in so long that I didn't know you went away for Christmas? Was it just your little family or ??? We love the Mall of America - we went the week before we left Omaha to move to Illinois. Mike will be in Minneapolis all this week but we just couldn't work it out to go along this time! Welcome to blogging!
Hello all, just a quick follow up....Jadie's oldest sister lives in Minnesota and all of his family went there this year for Christmas. Being that it was my very first Christmas in 30 years to be out of Omaha I was a bit skeptical of the whole experience. Ta-da I survived and even had a ton of fun along the way.
Post a Comment